Why Join VOGA?
Supporting VOGA and being a member keep sustainable agriculture strong through marketing, education and community action on issues important to our members.
In addition to publishing the annual Directory, we:
- sponsor Know Your Farmer tours and Farmers Social
- provide scholarships to members to attend conferences/workshops
- host producers to discuss agricultural issues
- reach out to the community by participating in events like the Farmers Market at the Harvest Mountain Festival and the Paonia Holiday Art Festival
- participate in meetings to stem irresponsible oil and gas development
VOGA membership begins February 1 of each year, and ends January 31 of the following year.
Membership fee is $35/yr. Printed and website directory listings fee is $50/yr.
Donations above membership are tax deductible and require a separate check to VOGEA.
- $35 Basic membership — check is made to VOGEA
- $50 Membership with directory listing — check is made to VOGA
- $100 – $249 Bronze membership — check is made to VOGEA
- $250 – $499 Silver membership — check is made to VOGEA
- $500 + Gold membership — check is made to VOGEA
Beginning in December, return membership form (downloadable pdf form) and fees and mail to: PO Box 614, Hotchkiss, CO 81419 no later than February 28. You can also submit your registration in person at the Holiday and Annual meetings. Another option is to use our on-line form to sign up as well. We greatly appreciate your sponsorship of the organization as we continue to grow and move forward.
The VOGA Member Directory includes certified Naturally Grown and USDA certified organic producers, winegrowers, nurseries, retailers, specialty products suppliers, and farm stay information.
If you’d like to attend one of our monthly meetings, check our Events page for times. We look forward to meeting you.