The 2 Forks Slow Money Club supports Community Farmers and local food entrepreneurs in the Roaring Fork and North Fork Valleys!
Its goal is to build a robust local food economy by giving community farmers and local food entrepreneurs a leg up.
It makes 0% loans:
- The 2 Forks Club makes 0% interest loans to community farmers and local food entrepreneurs.
- Loan funds circulate. So when a loan is paid back, it goes back into their fund for future loans!
- Loans are selected based on loanee’s potential to make the greatest positive impact on our local food economy and a set of ethics established by loan selection committee
- All loans are voted upon by members, and anyone that makes a donation to the club ($250 minimum / year, $150 for farmer/ teacher) becomes a member and can vote on loans.
- Loans are selected annually
Application for loans are now available until January 15, 2019!